ive given in!!!!

tattybear85

Reaction score
well went and saw midwife today and broke down in tears telling how hard im finding this not sleeping not being able to walk much and she has told me to go on the sick from work so ive given in and handed in a sick note!!!! was doing so well only had 3weeks left as was gonig to start mat leaving 18th feb.

Spoke to my personnel manager who was really nice about it and said 'to be honest i thought you would of given me this a long time ago and that ive done really well carrying on up until now' as they have seen me struggle the past few weeks!!!!

Gutted that i couldnt last out the last 3weeks :(

hey don't worry about it hun x

I gave in and finished 2 weeks earlier than I expected to and I'm only carrying one baby!!!

You've done well... you've got 2 babies in there and you need to take some time to relax and enjoy your pregnancy xxx

Dont worry about it just take the time to rest and put ure feet up :hug:

awwww at least they were understanding at work. Now do as the doctor orders and chill out! :hug: :sleep:

the midwife says i can rest now and im like what with a 2 year old that im positive someone sneaks him blue smarties.....he seems to have become a tazmanian devil this past week and has got silly amounts of energy!!!! gunna try and get some rest when i can now hes over next door with his friend and my OH so i can have a peaceful house...should do some housework but i cant be arsed!!!!!

I think you've done really well as it is, give yourself a big pat on the back :hug: :hug: :hug:

You did really well! You should be proud of yourself for getting that far! Now try and relax as much as possible :D

I can't wait til I don't have to think about work anymore but that's likely to be right up to the day I pop unfortunately :(

Dont feel bad, see how jealous everyone thats still working is of you! :lol:

And dont be doing housework when you get an opportunity to rest for a bit! Take it easy, I still have 4 weeks before I start mine and I just cant wait!!

U did reallly well to work till u did - I am jealous! I want some time off :(

Enjoy your time off - is there anyone who can watch the wee man so u get some peace?

Dont feel bad. Put your feet up and enjoy the extra free time. :hug: :hug:

Thanks girlies!!! i was feeling bad about handing it in but u lot have cheered me up about it...im treating myself today by gonig and buying a few baby bits...hardly got anything yet and i wanna have a hunt to see if i can find anything that is sort of boy/girl matching and there is a little shopping centre here with a next m&s and boots(so when i say little i mean little lol as thats it) so im sure il find something in there!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back