Ive been catapulted here from WTT!!

Applecider

Reaction score
Hiiiiiii. Well I was meant to be waiting until May but my mis-timing and OPks prove I pretty much did it on my most fertile days!!! Like I said before I have two weddings which im bridesmaid couple of grand on my credit card and two hen nights so thought it was better to leave til may, but as it goes if I :bfp: then I will still be mega happy its in the hands of higher power than me!!! :shock:

I will be grateful to have one child so if it happens now whit woo if it doent then will try again. Watch this space. Whats meant to be is meant to be.

''When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened.''

OHhh will have to let us know!!! Shame about the events but guess theres never really a 'right' time so so as you say go with the flow :)

Hear hear maybe mummy :)

I think it's great & sooooooo exciting & my fx for you

xxx

Ps lashings of :dust:

Thanks kezza we shall see lots of :dust: for you too xxx

How exciting is this, i told you you would be over here before you knew it when we were talking in WTT :)
Goodluck hunny and lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahh i love that saying at the end of your message!

best of luck hunny, hope it happens for you soon xx

hehehe thanks girls ur all so great lots of :dust: back! You and kezza are with me on the 2ww xxx

Thanks Positivity :) I love all these little sayings my diary is full of them!!

lots of luck for you and ur still in ur 2WW dont forget!!! Fx :dust: xxx

whos in the 2ww now?

M2A,
Positivity
Kezza
me.............

anyone else xx

i think i'm going to print that saying out and put it on my fridge!

yeah there are a few more in 2ww!

xx

Yeh I think its good to have a saying, will have a gander whos there now. I really have to think when typing ur name out its so funny how unintelligent ive become :lol: xxx

Might be worth making a 2ww thread so we can keep each other up to date, all in one place :) x x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how exciting honey just goes to show sometimes fate has a way and I'm sure if you do get a BFP you'll still make a very glam bridesmaid! I'm with ya on the 2 week wait hon even though we didn't exactly BD around my surge lol x x x

Thanks Sassy!

Bella I cant remember how long spermies lasts but lets hope u are too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back