I'm moving over from WTT!

Princess79

Reaction score
Hi all!

Just wanted to introduce myself and tell you how excited I am to be able to post over here! I have been in the WTT section for a few months now as I had to have my MMR jab and that meant 4 months of waiting until we could start TTC. It feels like the longest 4 months of my life and I cant believe it is finally time to start trying!! We are starting to try as of next week and I have been charting so that I can get the best idea when to try. I cant wait to get to know you all better!!! Thanks for reading x

Welcome! I know exactly how that feels. I had the implant removed and had to wait for af before I could try, this ended up being 3 months!!

Wishing you a speedy move to tri 1 and plenty of:dust:

Exciting isn't it :dance:
Here's lots of baby dust for you :dust::dust::dust:

Welcome :) I know how you feel - I waited a long time to try too and have been ttc for 5 months - now I'm impatient to get that BFP! Hope you get your soon! xx

hello and welcome

sending you lots of :dust:

xx

Thank you so much! And thanks for the baby dust!! Exciting! :) xx

Whats a BFP?? i'm new and don't know what they mean yet lol

kathryn xx

Hello and welcome!!!! wishing you lots of luck on your ttc journey! xxxx

plenty of hugs and congrats. Lucky enough on your pregnant journey. LoL...

OOOH !! how exciting?! :D ive not long started my TTC journey so hoping for a BFP quickly, lol hope I don't have to wait too long! Good Luck! xx

Hi, welcome its fun in here and everyone is very helpful. Bfp means big fat positive which we all keep our fx(fingers crossed)for ive been ttc for 7 months now and im hopeful 2012 will b the year for me.

Good luck to you all
Michelle. x

Hi Princess,
Welcome to TTC and I hope you have lots of luck and don't have to wait too long for that BFP! Lots of dust to you :dust: :dust:
x

HI!! Welcome - im relatively new here too! been ttc for just over 6 months! everyone is very supportive here and there is lots of great advice!! good luck to your for your BFP!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back