today would have been la'al baked beans due date..

Awwwww little la'al bean. I sometimes think that in some way even though you didn't get the first one it helped your body be ready to carry the second one. So la'al helped boo boo to get here.

Aw Hun :hug: I mc'd on the due date of my first lol I like todo it in style!

Awwwww little la'al bean. I sometimes think that in some way even though you didn't get the first one it helped your body be ready to carry the second one. So la'al helped boo boo to get here.

yeah thats how i think of it too xx

I know exactly how you feel.

My due date for Bert was 21st Oct and been thinking about it plus the fact that the family member that was also pregnant has just gone in to labour so made me a bit sad. However bubba is doing some summersults and given me a couple of good wacks the last couple of days just to remind me that everything is going to be ok.

Sending lots of hugs.:hugs:

How closely sadness and happiness and grief and hope are all associated.

I tried for my first child for four years and the day after I found out I was pregnant, my Dad passed - I never look at my son without thinking of my Dad and it makes me feel so many things all at once. I spent a long time feeling confused and guilty about the pregnancy, but came to understand that my Dad wasn't meant to stay here any longer than he did and so he arranged a gift to help me and my family through his passing.

xxx

hope your ok, its a terrible thing to have to go through xx

im fine..... :) other than having a very stressful day sorting the wedding...but its almost all done now...

cant wait to marry him...just hope the day goes okay xx

Im sure it is and we expect lots of pictures of the wedding day!! xx

What a lovely way of thinking about it. I have a thought similar. Because I have a 13 year age gap between my first and this one, when I lost our little bean in April it was because my body didn't understand what to do so we lost the bean. He was this little ones warm up. Now my body remembers what it has to do. He passed away to make room for this babe.

Thanks for this thread. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back