i've a had a whole week.......

Toonlass

Reaction score
......... Thrush free :yay: :dance:

After 24 weeks of having an irritable bird, i feel like a new woman, i can have sex again ....whoop whoop!! I just hope it stays away xx

:yay:

You treated your oh I hope as well :oooo:

yup, i put the cream on him every night for a week....he enjoyed it :rofl: xx

:rotfl: i do this when i get it too otherwise i dont let him near me!!!! lol

and :yay: you must feel so much better did you try my yoghurt bath?? haha x x x

That's fab news, Toonlass! :yay:! FINALLY! I told OH about your "condition" and he visibly squirmed and said "that sounds fecking horrendous!" and looked a bit pale and green (he's never had thrush, as I pointed out to him, and hence has NO idea how bad it can be)

So, is it :dine: and lotsa :bd::bd::bd::bd::bd: at your place? :D (no need to answer that one :lol:)

So :yay: for you chick! About time!

:yay: my OH calls it a bird in my pants :) So annoying though, glad its gone away FINALLY

:rofl:gotta laugh about it, I had it once - not nice. O/h had it too, think i got it from him, what jerk.

Bet your looking forward to loadsa bedroom action - yey!

yep hope your pants stay a bird free zone (this is starting to sound like one of Evie's threads!!

Woop! I hate having it, used to get it alot when i was with my ex mustve been becoz he caught it off some1 first lol i havent had it in over a yr now :) but i no ill prob get it soon! Hope yours stays away! x

Thanks everyone :yay: i'm still over the mooooooon!!! Oh thinks his birthday and christmas have come all at once!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back