• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back from midwife and 12 week scan booked!!!!

babyblonde

Reaction score
yay!

Midwife was lovely - all forms filled in (slightly traumatic blood test where I had no veins - as usual) and sooo efficient! She just pulled out a diary, counted up to 12 weeks and said 'right I've booked you in for your scan!!!!! :cheer:

So, all being well, we'll be seeing Twinkle again on 10th Feb at 9am! Whoop Whoop!!!!!! :dance:

That's great new's hun im glad all went well! And the 10th will be here before you know it. :cheer: :hug:

Brilliant news hon. Didn't realise you were seeing her today or I would have asked earlier :oops:

How exciting, only 34 sleeps to go!

Thanks girlies!!!

Can't wait for the 10th to come around now!!!! Sure it will soon enough!

Am already bruising from the bloodtest!!! (ouch!)

yeouch I hate blood tests! :puke:

Glad it all went well huni, looking forward to seeing piccies of twink (le)!!!! :)

kxx

I'm so jealous :talkhand:only joking :rotfl: Glad everything went well :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i want my first midwife appointment but tuesday seems such a long time away, i'm just worrying because with my last one i did not get offered a 12 week scan :( so i want to see the midwife and make sure i get one this time (i'm not taking no for an answer :shakehead:)

Good luck for the 10th Feb :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: Glad your midwife is nice and good luck for 10th feb :cheer:

I bruised really bad from my bloods too :(

Lol I bruise whenever I have them done - however careful they are.

The needle actually got stuck in my arm (ouch!!!). The midwife was really apologetic - I said I was going to bruise anyway she might as well give me a decent one to show off :rotfl:

Congrats Bex. Bet you can't wait.

Off topic:

Flossy82 - you have picked almost the same name we have for a girl. We've gone for Ellen Grace after my grannie and you have Grace Ellen. How weird is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back