its working fx

lyndsey_28

Reaction score
i posted a few days ago bout how often my LO poos (at least 10 a day) and that i was considering swapping milk a he was starving constanly and i mean constantly and he was never happy when awake as he always wanted food!!

i didnt think his milk was agreeing with him, so i spoke with my uncles new partner who has worked on maternity for 6 years suggested i swap as it seemed it was going straight through him,, i swapped early sunday morning and that day he seemed like a completely different child happy to be awake in between feeds smiling nosing around, now going 3-4 hours for feeds instead of almost every hour poos are now around 3-4 a day instead of 10 and is only waking up once in the night again :) its still early days but it seems to have done the trick i just wished id chosen aptamil in the first place xxx

fx it continues this way x

I use aptimal for ralphs top up feeds. He loves it and sleeps for hours after as it fills him up! :) x

Last edited:
So glad it's worked hun. When I swapped Bertie from cows milk to soya the change was almost instant and I am so glad I did xxxxxxxxx

yay, aptimil seems to agree with alyssa well too so im glad i chose that one first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back