Sleepy

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Is o having a growth spurt!? He was like this yesterday pretty much slept all day going 4 hours instead of 3 between feeds and still sleeping the same at night :-/

When he is awake he is alert etc

Could be..

I find when Stanley has his growth spurts that he feeds more often as opposed to less often!?

How much milk is he having?!! Has he wanted more each feed?? Maybe he's just settling himself into routine x

He was having between 4-5oz every 3 hrs now he is having a full 5 oz every 4/5 hrs?

i he ready for 6 do you think?? sounds like it could well be a growth spurt hun x

I don't know, he is always satisfied after his bottle and surely he would be waking for a feed earlier?! Argh if only they could tell us! He he

He is currently snoring his last bottle was 9am :shock:

You could make a bottle up to 6oz and see how much he takes, when Holly got herself into a roughly 4 hour routine she started taking more milk at each feed to make up for the longer intervals i guess.

Yeah true he dies seems to be finishing his Bottles now so maybe just in a better routine! My mum said i should wake him if he doesbt wake up 5 hrs after last feed

I've always been told don't wake a baby. If he's hungry he'll tell you.

I would wake Holly up in the day for a feed if she had gone a while past her time i think, didn't wake her at night when she still fed theough the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back