• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

its pretty much definitely over now :(

bumblebee87

Reaction score
for the last half hour ive been bleeding heavily and have passed 4 big clots :cry: ive spoken to EPU and they have just said to keep an eye on the bleeding and if it stays really heavy to ring back or go to a&e

i think my baby is gone :cry:

oh no. i'm so sorry. i really hope its not the case. i'm so sorry :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
xxx
edit : i just wanted to add no matter what take care of yourself hunnyxxxxx

Oh, I'm so so sorry. Lots of hugs to you.

I'm so sorry hunni take care of yourself and will be thinking of u :hug: :hug:

Oh nooooo, i'm sorry sorry hun. Try and rest and take care xxx lots and lots of :hug: :hug:

went to A&E last night, and my cervix is still tightly shut, so i dont know whats going on, but i have another scan on tuesday morning ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i will be keeping everything crossed for you hun, good luck xxx

The waiting to find out must be a nightmare. I hope everything turns out OK and in the meantime take it easy.

Sorry your having a crappy time, I hope everything's ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh gosh - I don't know what to say.

I hope everything works out well, this must be awful for you. Here if you want to chat xxx

Oh honey what a rollercoaster ride, best of luck we'll all be rooting for ya xx

Oh gosh how awful. It must be so hard to stay positive. Its good news that your Cervix is closed - lets hope it stays that way.

Lots of support coming your way

XXX

Good luck, sending lots of hugs. Keep us updated xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33