It's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melhoney

Reaction score
Finally!

I thought this day would never come!
Yesterday was my last day at school, and went very smoothly, we even went to the restaurant with my colleagues (23 people in total!!!) and I got very nice flowers and some money to spend for my little one! I even got a rose tree from one of my classes so that I can plant it when the baby is there...how sweet!! bless them, my year 9!

It was such a nice day, really, it made it all worthwile to have sufferedfor so long walking around the school as a penguin,but today was even better! I know it's Saturday and I never work on Saturdays but this one had a real good feeling to it! It's my first day of Maternity Leave! :wink:

Did not do much really which is exactly how Maternity Leave should be like, isn't it! :lol:

I feel so happy, I wanted to share this with you!
I wish the best of luck to those of you who still are working, I very well know how hard it can be!

Take care,
Mel xx

ooooh! congratulations!!! am soooo jealous!!

hehehehe, cant wait to finish work, been counting down since, well, since i found out i was pregnant i suppose!!!
bit gutted last night - thought i only had 5 weeks left, but its actually 6!!! bummer! ah well, will have to get really good at looking busy without actually doing anything!¬ hehehehe

anyway, congrats, have fun being off and "nesting" - is your nursery done? thats all i want to do when i finish work - potter about in my nursery and move things about! hehehehe

shamu

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back