It's official this heat is killing me

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Lilmisshopeful, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

I'm dying :/ it's to hot I cant stand clothes I need to just wear a cotton nightie and never leave the house. I hate summer bring on the snow lol x

#1 Lilmisshopeful, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  2. Rebecca89

Rebecca89 Well-Known Member

its horrible isnt it, i went on holiday a few weeks ago and it was hotter than this but for some reason i find heat abroad alot more bearable? im hating it here, even getting in the car makes me want to pass out!! xxx

3. twinkle90

twinkle90 Well-Known Member

Bring on the winter i say! I hate hot weather. Always have haha xxx

4. MrsHop

MrsHop Well-Known Member

I'm melting!

5. Beauandhamish

Beauandhamish Well-Known Member

I love the heat! Have been sat out in garden, loving the hot weather but not loving the hayfever :( x

6. Ella1979

Ella1979 Well-Known Member

I think it's because it's more humid here when it's hot than it is in some European countries...? Not totally sure. Also on holiday you tend not to have to do housework or cooking or cleaning or go to work, which all helps!!

I don't mind the heat, but my LO isn't keen and gets really hot really quickly, so for her sake I'd like it to cool down a bit.

7. twinkle90

twinkle90 Well-Known Member

Im dreading going to work tomorrow. Tunic uniform, black trousers. Im gonna melt! Xxx

8. MrsLG

MrsLG Well-Known Member

Glad it's not just me that's boiling! :lol: we were thinking of going abroad at the beginning of August but since I can barely cope with the heat here we have decided to just do some Scottish touring instead, xx

9. Kate0412

Kate0412 Well-Known Member

Hahaha this thread made me laugh! I LOVE the heat but I've developed hay fever :( never had it before and all I'm doin is sneezing and scratching my eyes and blowing my nose!!!! Ice lollies and shade ladies xxx

10. Emmalina

Emmalina Well-Known Member

yep same, hating the summer. I used to be a massive sun worshipper, now it can just do one! constantly hot and sweaty, sleepy, no energy and moody as a result! dont get me wrong, i do not want wind and rain but this is just too much, i spend most of the time with my feet in a bucket of cold water!!!! x

11. glowing

glowing Well-Known Member

I have been in all day thin pjs on and a fan permenantly on me. The night is the worst can't sleep in it.