It's official this heat is killing me

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
I'm dying :/ it's to hot I cant stand clothes I need to just wear a cotton nightie and never leave the house. I hate summer bring on the snow lol x

Last edited:
its horrible isnt it, i went on holiday a few weeks ago and it was hotter than this but for some reason i find heat abroad alot more bearable? im hating it here, even getting in the car makes me want to pass out!! xxx

Bring on the winter i say! I hate hot weather. Always have haha xxx

I love the heat! Have been sat out in garden, loving the hot weather but not loving the hayfever :( x

its horrible isnt it, i went on holiday a few weeks ago and it was hotter than this but for some reason i find heat abroad alot more bearable? im hating it here, even getting in the car makes me want to pass out!! xxx

I think it's because it's more humid here when it's hot than it is in some European countries...? Not totally sure. Also on holiday you tend not to have to do housework or cooking or cleaning or go to work, which all helps!!

I don't mind the heat, but my LO isn't keen and gets really hot really quickly, so for her sake I'd like it to cool down a bit.

Im dreading going to work tomorrow. Tunic uniform, black trousers. Im gonna melt! Xxx

Glad it's not just me that's boiling! :lol: we were thinking of going abroad at the beginning of August but since I can barely cope with the heat here we have decided to just do some Scottish touring instead, xx

Hahaha this thread made me laugh! I LOVE the heat but I've developed hay fever :( never had it before and all I'm doin is sneezing and scratching my eyes and blowing my nose!!!! Ice lollies and shade ladies xxx

yep same, hating the summer. I used to be a massive sun worshipper, now it can just do one! constantly hot and sweaty, sleepy, no energy and moody as a result! dont get me wrong, i do not want wind and rain but this is just too much, i spend most of the time with my feet in a bucket of cold water!!!! x

I have been in all day thin pjs on and a fan permenantly on me. The night is the worst can't sleep in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back