IT'S NEEKO HERE AND!!!!!!!!!????????..........

neeko_1

Reaction score
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO LADIES I'M SO SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN IN TOCUH. :oops:

but all is well and RENEE ELIANNA IS HERE AND WELL :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i've been so busy and sore, i got home two days ago, and family and frineds have been coming round. :D

she fur days old now amd she is a sleep..i'm in the internet cafe at the mo, as i don't have the internet at home, so that's why.. i'm so sorry missgobby for not replaying... but i have no cridet i did use a frineds phone but typed in the wrong number :oops:

but any who... on monday i was getrting pains but didn't want to say anything just in case, i thought i'll just wait for my sweep.. but when i woke up on tuesday about 7.00 the pians felt like period pains and they where coming and going.. every 10 mins :shock: :eek:

so about 9.00 at the hospital. i was still getting them and the doctor said i think you might be in early labour :shock: :shock: :shock:

so he examined me and i was 2cm dilated :eek: lol but he still gave my sweep...

i'm not saying too much as i want to write my whole labour story. lol

but the brith was nartural just gas and air... labor was about 5 hours and i ripped :wall: :wall:

she was born at 11.55 PM
wiegths 7lbs 50Z.
and is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen.. i still can't believe she's here and i'm a mum :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

imarszall is coming back today. she had alfie john david lowe on monday by emergency c sec after 31 hours of labour.

he weighs 9lbs 6oz

they are both fine and i'm sooooo sorry hun i have not been thought to you please forgive me :pray:

love you all :hug:

Yay so glad she is here and you are both well, can't wait to see the pics :dance:

Congratulations! So pleased she is here now and all is good. Hope you are keeping well! :hug:

Yay!!!! big congratulations to the both of you!! Can't wait to see pics.

:wave: hi chick, Congratulations!
Angela here, you may of seen me floting around, i've been checking on the due lady posts, glad she is finaly here :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
bet she is gorgeous! hope your all keeping well xxx

YAYYYYYYYYYYY! congratulations neeko and welcome to the beautiful newborn baby girl club! cant wait 2 read ur story, is it up yet? *sneaks off to look*
:hug: :hug: :hug:

HEEELLLLOOOOO!!!!!!! And CONGRATULATIONS!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ahhhhh I cant stop smiling, Im so so so happy for you!! I absolutely LOVE her name! Im glad it went well...and only 5 hours :shock:

Hi

OH yay i am so happy for you hun :D you finally have your little girl!!
I cant wait to see pics :D Hope you get some rest soon
Katrina

aww neeko_1 well done hun..

welcome to the world little renee elianna, i will update the thread now with your arrival :cheer:

OMG the biggrsdt congrats to you! we all thought you had had her! fab news hunni welldone to you! :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Great to hear from you... you did have us all a bit worried - you and Lau! Congratulations! :dance: :clap:

Neeko!! Congratulations on your little pink bundle arrival.
So pleased she's finally here!! :cheer:

Congratulations Neeko and well done. Can't wait to read the full story and see the pics. What a lovely name you've chosen xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back