• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IT'S NEEKO HERE AND!!!!!!!!!????????..........

congratulations hun :cheer:

so glad she arrived safely. and only gas and air, well done :D

hope you heal up quickly :)

Congratulations Neeko and Laura - well done to both of you - I'm so pleased for you.

Can't wait to see pics and read your birth stories.

Valentine xxx

congratulation hun, you had us all abit worried then.
bet you cant believes shes finally here. have loads of fun !!!!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:hug: :hug: :hug:
xnatx

Congratulations Neeko to you & LMarzall & welcome to your new bundles :cheer:

Wow! :dance: Double congratulations. News of two lovely deliveries in one post.

Congratulations Neeko and Lau on the births of your little ones! :D I can't wait to see photos when you have a moment. :)

:hug:

WOUHOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOO GLAD YOU HAD HER!!!!! WE WERE ALL GETTING WORRIED (FOR NOTHING LOOOOL) AND WE'RE ALL PROPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

:cheer: huge congratulations to you neeko and your little princess Renee :hug: .
lol i knew thats what you were calling her when you gave the clue about what her name meant :D its such beautiful name)
Lets see pics of your little beauty :D

Yippeeeeeee congrats and I agree its a beautiful name.
Five hours labour can I have some of that please :pray: (but without the ripping part you poor thing :shock: youch!)

Congratulations! (And yay! I got the first name right. Although not the second.)

Beautiful name.

thats great news, congratulations - you have done amazingly :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back