ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
and my OH forgot. :doh: trying not to be cross, i am getting good at pretending not to be bothered by stuff!

I'm going to eat loads today and have a nice long bath.... Then I am going to get all dressed up for the bloke who WILL be delivering the big bunch of flowers later on- or there will be hell!

:rotfl:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry OH forgot...or did he??? Maybe he has something planned for later :pray:

Have a fab day! :hug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Its my birthday too! :D

I thought my OH was going to forget to even say it this morning lol, but luckily he remembered running out the door.

No card or anything yet. Maybe we'll both get a nice surprise tonight?

Though I keep praying my surprise won't be a baby. It would be the best and worst birthday ever :rotfl:

:cheer: happy Birthday :cheer: and the same to you laracomps!!
hope you both have a lovely day!!

I can't believe you are both being so calm about your Oh's forgetting...i would be :cry: and :evil: ...let's hope they have some lovely surprises for you tonight!
xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

lol, tbh if he had remembered I would probably have gone into labour with the shock!

Happy Birthday Lara :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIES from sarah and my 2 little angels kyle and ebony (+ bump)!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :dance:

i hope you have a lovely day of rest relaxation chocolate and pressies!!! :D

haha MEN! No doubt mine will be off out buying my card at lunch time lol.

I def have one present coming - but I ordered that myself so I could get quidco on it!

Don't think I'll be getting another pressie, mainly because of saving for the baby. But I'll still hope for a little surprise, even a wrapped up cream egg... YUM. Pregnant women are so easily pleased hehe.

laracomps said:
haha MEN! No doubt mine will be off out buying my card at lunch time lol.

I def have one present coming - but I ordered that myself so I could get quidco on it!

Don't think I'll be getting another pressie, mainly because of saving for the baby. But I'll still hope for a little surprise, even a wrapped up cream egg... YUM. Pregnant women are so easily pleased hehe.

well, i have a new stretchmark... does that count as a pressie??!! :evil:

happy birthday girlies hope u have good birthdays and OH do get u summit

my DF cant forget my bday if he does he forgets his own to haha

inforabumpyride said:
well, i have a new stretchmark... does that count as a pressie??!! :evil:

haha I reckon, first present from the baby? I got one too, a nice burning pain in my bump when I tense it!

Happy birthday to you both!! :cheer: Sorry your OH's have forgotten mine would do the same he doesn't even remember his birthday :roll: I just always make sure I treat myself on my birthday to make up for it! :cheer:

:hug: :hug:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY both of you :)
Have a lovely day, and shame on your OH's if they've forgotten!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back