Its my Birthday >.<

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
Well its my 23rd Birthday today. So far its been crap.

Wanted to go to the beach which I totally failed on as it has done nothing but rain!

My partner has tried his best to cheer me up but got on the wrong side of me all day wanting to do things he likes. :(

Then I went into asda and had a breakdown over losing a quid in the dink your own tills. I put in a quid and it gives me a 5p back instead of registering my pound. Told assistant to be told I'm a complete nutter so I told her to fuck off and put the drinks up her arse and walks out crying....

I hope I'm not the only pregnant woman on here to have a paddy over something so small >.<

Happy birthday! Sorry you've not had a very good day! I have hormonal tantrums over the most stupid stuff. x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Happy Birthday hun. The weather has been totally awful here too.

I have had many breakdowns this pregnancy over the most stupid things, it's defo teh hormones making us crazies.

:hug:

thanks ladies I got myself a gym ball to bounce on to see if I can get him out quickier and relieve some on my back and hip pain as was suggested to get one x

good idea. ive got one to which has really helped with backache

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

MASSIVE HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ino its the last thing you want to hear but happy birthday! why not have a wee relaxing night of a bubble bath and movie with hubbys cuddles? see if that helps your mood anymore... >>>>lots of cuddles!!!!!<<<<< xxxx

Happy birthday :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

sorry u havent had the best day !!!... Happy birthday x

Happy birthday!! Sorry to hear its not been great, hope you have a fantastic weekend to make up for it!

Happy birthday. Hope things get better for you x

Happy birthday :) ur deffo not alone with the tantrums over tiny things haha xxx

Happy Birthday Hun!! Sorry you haven't had a great day, I hope this evening's been better xxx

Happy birthday! Sorry to hear you've had a crappy day xx

Happy belated birthday wishes, sorry I missed this. Hope today makes up for yesterday. xx

Yeah woke up with a sore tender tummy with a little cramp but it went was gutted x

36 weeks pregnant. Team blue!

Wasn't on here properly yesterday so missed this!

Happy (belated) Birthday! Sorry it didnt go as planned!

xx

Aww :)
Hope you got all you wished for and more ..
Belated happy birthday
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back