It's hit me!!!

Emmamb

Reaction score
I'm havin a baby!!!!!! I've been slightly in denial up to now,even wen I was havin my scan it was like he was in some1 elses body iykwim? I've finally started buying bits and plannin the nursery/toddler room and I'm finally excited :D xxx

oh pleased for your Emma, funny how you just go along with it, to get past ther 12 dreaded weeks then you get stuck there in denial mode , now your there, what a lovely pregnancy the next few months will be - enjoy X

You know it's gone so so fast I don't think it had really sunk in with me till I had my pram delivered and all set up last week! Just imagining my baby lying there and pushing him about I got so excited!

i know exatly what you mean i felt like this the other day xx

It's only just hit me after my 20 week scan, I have been in total denial!! Once payday arrives I'm out doing some shopping!!!

I've been doin loadsa shoppin to catch up for lost time and will hopefully have a crib 2mrw then gonna make a start on the decorating if we don't end up moving xx

thats great hun. i knw i have a baby inside me, but i think it will hit me proper when i start doing all the shopping and buying the pram.

Lol, I got like that in the middle of the night!! Every now and then I'll just think, OMG this is actually happening for us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back