Its here CD100! :( at doctor tomorrow 2 discuss what next

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Well i cannot believe it back in July i offically started TTC and i had no idea what my start to TTC was going to be like but since then i've had no AF, stomach cramps, blood tests that show abnormal levels of hormones and a ultrasound that has found cysts in both my ovaries.... not the start to TTC i was hoping for but nevermind :|

I'm meeting with the doctor tomorrow to discuss the results and to talk about what to do next because its been 100 days since i last shed the lining of my uterus and its not healthy to not shed it regulaly and i'm getting really bad cramps now so either way i hope there's somehting they can give me to make AF happen :cry: never thought i'd say that on here (again) !

Wish me luck girls because i'm quite nervous she's goign to say there is nothing we can do just keep on waiting! :wall:

Bex :D

hi hun :hug:

Good luck with the doctors, hope they can do something for you :hug: I know how annoying the waiting is so hope your AF shows soon and you get some answers. :hug: :hug: :hug: always here if you need to talk

I guess some answers is what you're hoping for.. a route to go down, something to focus on - just to find out why. I'm wishing for a good consultation for you and hope that you can come out of their a little more clued up and most importantly.. feeling positive.

:hug:

Good luck hun, hope you get the answers you need :pray: :hug:

HI girls

Thanks for all the messages & Sorry it took so long to let you know how it went.

Well I've been crying all morning since the doctors i don't know where all the tears have come from because i thought i was preparred and dealing with it. :roll: :roll:

As i suspected the doctors confirmed i had PCOS but she also mentioned i had it quite bad (what ever that means) So she painted a little bit of a bleak picture for me but exlaining it might not be impossible for me to have children just very difficult and that i should be realistic about the time scales as its probably going to be a very lengthy process. See said to even get my first consultation at a fertility clinic would take around 3 months :wall: :wall: so my first expection of being pregnant by christmas has gone out the window so i think i'll have to substantially move my goal posts for that one, but i guess loads of you girls on hear know about how disheartening that one feels so i'm sorry if i'm coming across a bit selfish and self absorbed here.

So we have to choose a hospital and let her know and she will refer us on to their fertility department and we take it from there.

I know its not the end of the world and there's loads of people in worse situation but i just cannot crying :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bex :cry:

you are not selfish!!! :hug:

sorry to hear about your news, at least you know now, and you can decided what to do.

x

:hug: so sorry hun. I know how frustrating it must be for you. :hug: Your not selfish for feeling upset, it must be a huge thing for you both and no one should have to go through what your going through. I hope they can do something for you at the Fertility clinic.
I just wanted to let you know that im thinking about you and hopeing you get some good news soon :hug:

adorable-pink-flowers.jpg

Aw thanks for my flowers Jenna. They made me smile :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope you get some good news too very soon.

Take Care hun

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You must feel so sad :( nobody ever warns us how difficult this can be when we are little do they!! I think you need to cry and feel angry and then when you are all cried out you will be able to see the way forward much more clearly x x x x x x x :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: It must all feel so unfair x x x

oh that's bad news :( :hug:

However, at 28 you're old enough that they'll take you seriously, but young enough that you've still got time on your side. I know that's not really what you want to hear right now, but it does make your situation a lot better!

In the meantime, can you research local hospitals? Is it worth posting your options on here to see if anyone else has had experience of those departments? And can you get any info on waiting times, etc, at each hospital from your doctor or anyone else?

Hun you're not selfish at all. Anyone on here who has been TTC for any length of time knows all about the rollercoaster, the ups and downs, and the disappointment of things that don't turn out as you expect.

You are getting something done about it now, and that's for the best.

Hope you have good news from the fertility clinic and that all goes well with you.

LOVE

Sue

Aw hun :hug: :hug: :hug: you're not selfish at all and of course you're upset and the fact that other people are in worse situations doesn't make it any less hard for you so don't feel guilty for feeling upset, it's natural and you obviously need a good cry :hug: :hug:

What's positive is that they're on the case now, do you know anything about the different hospitals? Maybe one has a shorter waiting list than the others? Now you know what you're dealing with you can really start to move forward though, I'm sure there's a lot of info on the web about it and probably lots of knowledge and experience on here for you too.

:hug: :hug:
+++

Oh hon, :hug: .
You be as selfish as you like, thats what we are all here for to give support when things like this happen. At least you know what the problem is now and there are movements to resolve it.

Have a look at this -
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6247567.stm

and google loads of sites about Fertility leagues at local hospitals, there are stacks on the net.

That news must have been awful for you, how could you be being selfish, I'm sorry hun.

At least you now know what the problem is and i'm sure with the help of the hospital and the people who know best you will be fine.

Good luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back