its finally hit home..

littlesmoosh

Reaction score
yesterday was my 20weeks! so thats me officially over the half way mark.
and its really hit me... IM GOING TO BE A MUM!!!!!!!!
for so long ive been counting upto the 20 week mark. ive spent all of my time worrying about miscarriage and worrying because i didnt have a bump..
i know things could still go wrong, but the chances are getting slimmer (thank god!).. and the bellys getting bigger! and now its the 20 week count down, not count up!
what an emotional wreck i was yesterday! spent the entire day bawling my eyes out. for the last 4 months ive felt confident that il be a good mum, but now that its getting closer the nerves are starting to kick in and i am sooooo scared! dont get me wrong guys, i am absolutely elated to have made it this far, i love my little smoosh so much and am very proud to be pregnant, but reality has hit. and it is frightening!

also about 2 weeks ago i was posting about how i had no bump... then BAM its here! and by god it hurts! its grew so fast so quickly that it feels like my tummys gunna burst haha! but so happy to see that littlesmoosh is growing nicely!
scan on wednesday.. so updates to come then! :)
xx

ahhh im so made up for u finally getting a bump, i know that was bothering u! but at least u'll feel more comfortable now! im feeling the same as u, a bit worried whether i'll get it right, realising what a huuuuuge responsibility it is and not just all about having a cute little baby to dress up! but im soo excited and have loads of support so i know i'll be fine, hopefully u have that too! congratulations on the bump and am excited to hear about ur scan? will u be finding otu what team ur on?? xxx

aww thanks lucy :)
im so glad to see the bump here too! cant stop looking at my reflection!
happy to hear you have alot of support, i do as well. everyone has been absolutely great throughout my pregnancy :)
yeah we're finding out!!! hopefully lilsmoosh is lying in a way that we can see! my friend just had a little boy and he grew so quickly that they didnt even use half the stuff they had, so theres plenty of goodies with the tags still on for us if its a boy. but either way im sure my family is going to spoil it rotten anyway!
cant wait to tell you all what we're having!
watch this space =P
xxx

Yay I am so pleased you have got your bump :), You will probably find you can;t stop staring at it and touching it, I haven't left mine alone lol :)

I had this sudden realisation moment yesterday that we actually have only 14 weeks left.........my thought on this is Oh CRap i'm gonna have t grow up lol...

You will be a fantastic mum I have no doubts on that one :) xxx

haha, i find out on friday so fingers crossed both our babies are in a good position and healthy!! i'll keep checking to see what your having!! :) xxxx

Aw congrats on getting to the halfway mark! And best of luck for Weds!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

:yay: Yay for getting your bump. I told you it would pop out suddenly :) :shock:

Good luck for Wednesday xx

Yay you got a bump... I still cant believe that in 16 weeks im going to be a mummy it hasnt suck in and im buying all this baby stuff. xxx

Yay for bump! And good luck for today's scan, hope all goes well!

thank you all so much :):):) im really enjoying this stage of pregnancy!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back