is anyone else...

littlesmoosh

Reaction score
feeling like they miss their baby?
i get hysterically upset when i think about 'little smoosh' cause i feel like i miss him/her so much, even though ive never met the little one!
jusst dying to hold smoosh in my arms and see what he/she looks like. and it upsets me so much that its so long away. im just coming on 15 weeks so not feeling movement yet, and just feel like im at such a wierd stage in pregnancy where not much is happening. keeps getting me down :( xx

Yes im panicking now too because the past few days i have thought i felt loads of movement but yesterday nothing :S i know its early still xxx

i was exactly like you, it was very weid for me from 13 weeks till around 20 weeks, i rarely had any movement and morning sickness had gone so i felt fine too! but wait till you see 20 week scan...it will just amaze you! and reassure you your baby is fine! i didnt feel good movements until 21weeks! xxx

I had movement last night, defo another fidget like mother and daddy x But I know what I'm looking for x

I'm hoping the next 4 weeks fly by x

i didnt feel proper movements till 17/18 weeks - but now she is moving my belly!! It will come, and quicker than you think! Seems only the other day i had my first scan. And like alicia said - just wait till 20 weeks scan! Incredible!! xx

Haha this is weird, I used to feel like that too! When I started feeling proper movement at about 19-20 weeks, whenever baby was sleeping and not moving, I would literally feel like I missed him and wanted him to move around so I could feel him!

Thankyou ladies! Glad its not just me!! My lovely friend claire bought me a fetal doppler yesterday... BEST PRESENT EVER!!!!!! Heard the babies heart really quickly and needless to say it was absolutely wonderful!! Feeling lots better now! Just wish I could use it all day long lol! Think this will calm me down for a few weeks til I start to feel movement :)! Xx

Thankyou ladies! Glad its not just me!! My lovely friend claire bought me a fetal doppler yesterday... BEST PRESENT EVER!!!!!! Heard the babies heart really quickly and needless to say it was absolutely wonderful!! Feeling lots better now! Just wish I could use it all day long lol! Think this will calm me down for a few weeks til I start to feel movement :)! Xx

Aww that's good. They come in handy for that little bit of reassurance :)

I agree it is a bit of a weird time, I think there's so much anticipation about 12 weeks, then the excitement of the scan, then there's a bit of a lull while we wait to feel the baby move and the 20 week scan. Like you I have a doppler and hearing the heartbeat does really help. We've decided to find out the sex at the 20 week scan and I always thought I would want a surprise but now I know I will find out I'm beyond excited :) xxx

I'm deffo going to find out the sex too!! I'm faaaar too impatient! Just want to know everything about my wee smoosh!! I really don't mind what I have! My otherhalf wants a boy first then a girl in a few years but I'm not bothered which comes first :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back