It's been a while but I'm in the 2ww

There is definitely something I the air with all these old pf'rs lol! Good luck!

What about yourself mrs v? Are you not tempted? (Unless I've missed it and you are already preggers again?)

X

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wow hey Nat! Long time! I am anxiously awaiting AF 11 days late so could be in the same boat with number 3!

What about yourself mrs v? Are you not tempted? (Unless I've missed it and you are already preggers again?)

X

Pah hahaha she is next! :dance:

This is soooo funny, so many of us back here with #3 at the same time. And mostly unplanned. :whistle:

Fingers crossed for you Nat x

X

Pah hahaha she is next! :dance:

This is soooo funny, so many of us back here with #3 at the same time. And mostly unplanned. :whistle:

Fingers crossed for you Nat x

I will hunt u down if u curse me!

:clock::clock:You feeling pregnant yet? Testing tomorrow? :clock:

Good luck Nat! I hope you get to join the unplanned 3rd baby club!x

Not feeling anything... other than the usual tiredness.

Gonna wait until Tuesday I think?

Maybe ha ha

X

I remember you from number 1 Carnat, fingers crossed for you!

And Lynds77. .. we were BFP buddies with our first! Congratulations on number 3 that's amazing news!

It's lovely to come back to a forum like this several years later and see familiar faces :)

I hope this 'third baby luck' is catching, chuck some of it over this way please! Xx

I remember you from number 1 Carnat, fingers crossed for you!

And Lynds77. .. we were BFP buddies with our first! Congratulations on number 3 that's amazing news!

It's lovely to come back to a forum like this several years later and see familiar faces :)

I hope this 'third baby luck' is catching, chuck some of it over this way please! Xx

I remember you Ams. Fingers crossed your joining the #3 club soon. And you Nat, but Tuesday? Come oooooooon. What you peeing on? A digi? X

Lol love ttc and the assortment of things we get to pee on. Lol

Still hanging on until Tuesday and it will be a cheapie. Have always had a good + on a cheapie if I don't test early.

Been feeling very PMT-ish though so I'm expecting period or a BFN.

X

Tested with FMU and BFN.

Probably for the best.... we don't have the space or money for another baby.

Not sure when and if I'll be back in this section sob sob.

X

Oh Carnat I've been waiting for your update! Sounds like it's sort of good and bad at the same time! How many DO are you? I suspect you will be back again... Haha xxx

Oh Nat. Perhaps this has maybe confirmed for you either way whether you do or do not want another baby in your life? It sounds like you do though?

So sorry, was hoping you would be joining Tri 1 today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back