Its been 8 weeks now

denise33

Reaction score
It has been weeks since i lost little bump and now all i think about is that i will never get another one :(, I keep thinking I am maybe to old to keep trying.
I was going to get sterilised but i backed out. I just thought I would sit quite on the forum and just hope I get that bfp that everyone else has managed to get.

I just can't seem to move on from my loss but I know it suppose to get easier in time, I keep thinking if I didn't walk the dog and my BF did not run a head of me and she wouldn't have pulled and yanked the lead to get to him I would still be pregnant.
I am not blaming either of them just my self :( and to top it off it's coming up for the first anniversary on fri of losing my dad then i have my mum's anniversary in November and that will be the 3rd year i don't have her either. It's crap not having parents to talk too or goto for reassurance. But hey just got to move on and hope my cycle sorts it self out soon and i can get my bfp.

Sorry for the long useless post :oooo:

Just wanted to send you a big hug, have you thought about seeing a counsellor? I saw one last year when my gran died and I thought I'd killed her. It was nice to talk to someone who was removed from the situation and he gave me some good coping stragedies that I have found useful since my mc.
Also I promise u it was nothing you did or didn't do that caused your mc. It just wasn't the right time, which I know is not a consolation at all but its natures way when things aren't quite right! Your time will come soon! Big hugs

Thanks MrsMc, i was offered counselling but i refused with it because out of me and my two brothers i have to be the one that holds it together for everyone sake, i am ok about not having my parents now, got kinda use to it over the past year.

I am so sorry about your loss too :hug: i hope we do get our nice sticky bfp soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back