Its back again!

Tiggy26

Reaction score
I had all this last week and thankfully it died down.

Well.........last night I started getting really strong period pain type cramps again and my lower back was soooo achey. The period pains are still strong thismorning however the back ache has kind of died down a bit.
I seem to be getting more period pains on the right side (over the overy) than the left but its still all over if that makes sence? I had the runs yesturday :oops: and everytime id finished and left the toilet I was literally running back to go again! :shock: :oops: it was awful :(

I havnt seen evidence of a "show" still but im starting to think that maybe when ive woken up at night for a wee I may have lost it & not realised? or...its just been coming away in bits & ive thought its just discharge.

I dunno, been having so many faulse alarms recently that when the time really comes i'll probably just be sitting there thinking oh well here we go again and carry on with my day to day things :D

Thats how I started, around 35/36 weeks getting horrible period pain, ranging from dull to intense in lower tum and back, which still keeps on and on and on.. :wall:

Midwife always says its all normal no matter how much I moan to her, just things stretching and progressing slowly. She said there is only a real need to worry if pain is truly unbearable (which is difficult to say I think, as many of us have different pain thresholds and by now mine is quite high!) and/or if you see red blood in your panties always check that out! Hope that helps! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back