ITS ALL OVER :(

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Is it possible im pregnant? Im 3 days late on AF, did a cheapy this morning and said BFN, will try again tomorrow but is it possible?

I am having no symptons at all either. Maybe its not here cos im stressed with half term at the mo.

The witch got me guys just now, really upset about it :( ahh well heres till feb then and getting some more weight off.

Its possible hun, are you usually regular? Test with FMU in morn babes :hug:

Ooooh!!! It is indeed possible!!!

When I was pregnant with Arianna I was 10days late before I got a possitive (and my periods are like clockwork!)

How exciting!!!

Mine are always like clockwork so when i realised it was wednesday and no af i was shocked and tested this mornnig and it was fmw. But will keep trying - i hope i dont run out of preg tests!

Yeah, i hope so but if not then i will wait till February as planned will be very exciting if i am!

When you testing next babes? Do you feel pregnant at all? :hug: :hug:

Well i poas this morning and still a BFN but still dont explain why AF isnt here, so wil keep testing until she shows up!

Lets hope she dont though cos hubby secretly wants me pregnant now!!!

Me too mate, would beawesme wouldnt it - we could be pregnancy buddies :cheer:

Won t be able to TTC again thoough for 4-10 weeks cos Tommo is having a hernia op on the 6th November so no sex until he is healed.

If AF arrives then it will be Feb instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back