need some advice ladies

I don't think I can personally. I would ideally love to leave it until Sunday, but I don't think that I can. I'm terrified that it is going to be a BFN. :(

yer i know how u feel.

i have been getting pains today but nothing has come oout of it :D it wil b a test today with al these pains lol so i wil be running to the loo all the time lol

:hug: Fingers crossed nothing will come from them either hun. Well apart from your shining BFP!!

Mine are more in my back than my front, and now I have a headache coming on, and feeling sick, but I am starving hungry, so that is probably why! I don't think I can take much more of this.

I was going to go to town and test, but thankfully I have no money at all :dance:

aww i know how u feel huni i have no money till at least tomorrow :( so theres no testing 4 me :D

awww mine are right at my pubic bone :( i feel sick all the time atm and im not hungry. i have been havin headaches omg and i get soooo moody lol should have seen me last nite at work i wasnt pulling the cage i was kicking the bloody thing as the door wouldnt close lol :D

so im in the same boat as u i have so many sypmtoms :D

It's horrible isn't it? I can't take it anymore, but I know I'm not pregnant anymore. I have just lost all the hope I had. I've decided all the signs I have had are just signs that AF is on her way :cry:

I have decided though that I am going to test tonight. I've asked Matt if he can nip into town and go to Savers, and get one of the cheapy 10mIU tests. :oops:

Oh, just had a text back: "Sorry, I can't, at sisters tonyt." :(

awww thts not gd :(

im not testing yet lol but im having alot of pains :(

Well, fingers crossed they are good pains though hun. Not that pain is good, but you know what I mean! :angel:

ooooooooooo you too are terrible, you've got me all excited reading your thread!!!! i was due on yesterday, but no AF yet. i did a cheapie test on sun and mon and they showed up with BFP and a faint line. But then I did a Digi clearblue on monday and a clearblue normal at 5 this mornign and they were both BFN!!!!

I'm the same, keep thinking i feel PD pains, check then nothing there!!! Its driving me up the wall, i think i'll take a leaf out of your book next time and wait before testing!!!!!! ive turned into a maniacal symptom spotter. Ive had headaches, been emotional, shooting pains in my right boob lol!, cramp typy pains, but different...........i spose it sounds like PD is coming?!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I'm exactly the same as you CurlyWurly, but I have nausea and tiredness too. The pains I get are in my right boob as well. How wierd? :dance: LOL

I'm symptom spotting like mad!

its hard bloody work in the 2WW. My DH says i am sending myself round the twist and i need to chill out and forget about it all until AF comes or wait until its a week late! I explained how difficult this is, but i dont think he fully gets how heart wrenching it is!!!! I love this forum.x

I persuaded my partner, and believe me, it took some persuading, to get me a cheapy test, but have just chickened out and told him not to bother :wall: Now I feel really stupid, since I have been saying for so long, that I just want to test and get it over and done with. But while AF isn't here, and I'm waiting, I could still be pregnant. But if I get that BFN I will be devastated! :oops:

Hate to say it ladies, but every month I get sore boobs, headaches, tiredness, upset, scream at the kids, and every month I think its my month just to get af again. Even done a blogg saying next month if you get the above your not PG Donna!!!!! But i wish you the best of luck this month and have my fingers crossed for you xxxxxxxx

Like I said, I have come to the conclusion I'm not pregnant, and even though I will be devastated when I see the BFN on a test, we can try again next month..That must be my SLIGHTLY more rational side making a guest appearance :dance:

well ladies my AF is still NOT ere

woop woop :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

so im still in the running :D

woop woop huni :D

both still in the running :D

wht symtons have u got then ?

im out of to running now :( AF has started :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads