need some advice ladies

hehe i know just want to get this week over with and then i will def be late then :D

i dont want to test n get a negative :(

but hey if so its only another 4 5 weeks b4 i can really start to ttc baby number 2 :D dont want my lil man to be on his own much longer.

That's what I said to my friend. I told her I didn't want to test early because I want to hold onto the fact that I MIGHT be pregnant for as long as possible. I'd be devastated to get a BFN. While AF stays away, and we don't get a BFN, the hope is still there hey!? :dance:

You're totally right though. It does no good whatsoever testing early as:

Scenario 1) you get a BFN so are still none the wiser as to whether you are pregnant or not (because you don't believe the BFN as it is so early)

Scenario 2) you get BFP which turns out to be chemical pregnancy and get angry at yourself as if you hadn't tested early you'd just have assumed it was AF as usual and not been upset

Scenario 3) ok, so you might, just might get a BFP - but it's likely to be a very faint line and you'll spend the next week obsessing as to whether it is there or not :lol:

Me? Done all these things? Surely not :lol: :lol: :lol:

it is huni its still there :D

but hopefully AF will stay away lol :D

i have been havning really bad headaches today too so there another sign. bt hey i dont know anymore

thanks huni :D

im really am scared atm with me being pregant if i am im going to be soo shocked :D

Oh, Im scared at the minute too hun. I keep getting period type pains, in waves, and every time they come, I run off to the loo. I'm not due on until Sunday, but I am convinced at every twinge that AF is here. I will be very shocked if I am pregnant.

But come on, get some PMA! I still can't believe you have resisted the temptation to text. I'm caving in here! :wall:

lol i have been tempted but i havent :D

well im just having everything crossed 4 u :D and me too. i have been waves of AF pains too and have been running to the toilet too lol

but hey its not come yet lol

I'm sure mine is on it's way :cry:

Gosh woman, you have the most will power of anyone I know :D

i dont really huni.

its just that im working 2pm till 10 so thats keeping my mind off it :D

and that i have a 3 yr old to keep me on my toes

Work does help. I normally work 8-5 or 9-6 in a nursery, but I have today off as there have been cases of the Pox, I haven't had it and I'm an over worrier. But I'm so bored just sat here watching "This Morning", that I'm going in tomorrow regardless.

It really is. I watched Jeremy Kyle this morning, the first time in ages. And OMG! It get's worse LOL!!

I am excited about Loose Women though :dance: They always make me laugh!

im not to bad i have sky :D

so i have loads of channels to watch :D

im going to have to find out soon as my job is very bad 4 pregnant womant as we have to lift boxes and pull cages about for 8 hours

I work in a nursery, so it isn't too bad. We have to lift the babies about, but it isn't particularly heavy work. I go to college on a Thursday evening normally. I'm studying for my NVQ Level 3 to take me to a Supervisory role. So nothing particularly heavy here.
Get that testing done as soon as you feel you want to then hun! :)

We only have Freeview. Dad said we would only use Sky for the football anyway, which is true :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back