It's all over! :(

Sali2012

Reaction score
When I left work on Friday, I was still pregnant and today I'm so empty!!! I had one painful night last night, and extremely painful morning!

I passed the sac at 13.45 today, prior to that I was getting pains that felt almost as painful as contractions!! I had a muscarrige in Jan and it was painful but not as painful as what I went through today!

Sorry for the details but last time the sac was round (cushiony like tissue) size of a grape! This time it was much larger, not round but more like a huge blood clot! I'm so confused what that means because as I understand exactly the same thing happen to me as last time! Emryo didn't develop properly and only the empty ges sac was found - last time I was 7.5 weeks and this time I was 7.6 weeks!

:(

I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. Am so sorry for your loss. Hope you have enough support at this difficult time. Sorry hun.
xxx

im realy sorry u have had to go through all that i had medical manged last yr n the pain was horendous lost a lot of clots but not the sack i had to have an erpc in the end,last time ur sack may have stopped growing early on where as this time it may not have that is why it maybe dif size,hope u are ok xx

sorry for your loss and that you've had to go through a very tough few days.

I'm sorry you have had to go through this, big hugs :hugs:

So sorry to hear your news, it breaks my heart to hear of any pregnant lady who has to go through this horrible, horrific, unfair situation :hugs:

Thinking of you and sending lots of love at this heartbreaking time. I understand the feeling of emptiness - I feel the same too :hug: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back