Its A ...........

Congrats hunny you did great and Colby is such a lovely name! :D

Congratulations Hun! Glad things wern't too bad for you xxx

Awww. Congratulations Jean!!! :D :dance: :clap:

I'm at work and they've blocked MSN so hurry up and get those bloody pictures sorted!!!! :D

CONGRATULATIONS JEAN!!!!!

Welcome Colby!

Hope you're all enjoying the new addition to your family

Lucy x

I have posted pics of Colby in the pics section!
xxxx

Thankyou all im so happy still feels weird saying to Adele say goodnight to your little sister but im getting used to it now :lol:

Thanks again urchin for putting the pics up for me im just hopeless when it comes to working a computer :oops:

anyway no slagging me off cos i look about 12... hehe

speak soon love n hugs to all

xxxxxxxx

hi

congrats on your baby girl, and i know what being induced is like where you cant do nothing.
Katrina

Congratulations! It makes me so excited to think I will be giving birth in October but I have to say I am scared too!! You are really brave!!

Bravery has nothing to do with it hunni none of us get medals for having kids but once you get your little baby in your arms and see them grow and just to see them happy nothing in the world could make up for that :D *getting all emotional now* lol

hey sweety! massive congrats!!! and welcome to your wee girl
sorry i never wrote before but my computer broke down so am waiting to get it fixed. so to all of you who i havent talked to in a while i promise to catch up soon.
jean im pm`ing you my numberso please giveus some news...
well done again hun :clap: :clap: :clap:
pip xxx

congrats... love reading others birth stories... sounds like you had a hard time but worth every pain and scream! lovely name.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back