Olivia Townley's Unsuccesfull homebirth

Tasha20 said:
:hug: Thank you Jade, Hun as your epidural is planned it will be put in at the right time, unfortunatly for me I was too late to have one as the labour progressed very quickly towards the end , it should work for you! So please don't be scared hun your in safe hands with those docs they will look after you :hug:

I do hope so Tasha...was discussing with the MW the other day and she says I could suprise myself and get further on without needing one :? Im gonna try and go with the flow I think....

congrats uhnny, sorry u didnt get ur homebirth, she's stunning result tho xx

well done tash!! shes a sweetie!!! :clap:

**u had on the same nightie i had on** :dance:

aawww shes beautiful... hows ur stitching going?

She is absolutely gorgeous!
Amazing to see her at just 2 mins old looking up at you with so much love in her little eyes!
Well done Tash!
Lucyx

Awww thanks all :hug:

Stitching is going ok still abit sore but all worth it for my little one. lol we had the same nightie :D How about yours? or didnt you have any?

Your princess is beautifull too Ebs welldone! :hug:

Tasha, she is gorgeous! Well done you! It sounds like you had a tough time but at least it went so quickly at the end and it was all worth it!

Hope you had a lovely Christmas x

Wow what a story, that must have been disappointing but at least you didn't end up having a c-section. She's lovely and I'm sure she'll appreciate it one day. :)

Congratulations, love the pictures of her - very cute

Congratulations!!

I just emailed you but hadn't caught up with the birth stories for a while. Wow that sounded very painful but your little girl is beautiful. What a perfect Xmas pressie :hug:

Thanks :) lol shes changed so much sinse those piccies, they grow so fast :D

I must say so sorry you couldnt have your home birth as planned but im so happy your both in the world safe and a sound :)

Was a great story, and very funny to read too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back