Ruby Edith McCoy-20/01/07

Bet ur so glad to have her here at last u waited for ages bless her, sounds like ur sction was a good expreince aswell :D

gratz hun She's gorgeous!!

oh zoe i know you had a long tough time but its a great ending and she is so adorable. well done and enjoy her xx :hug:

sounds like you had a really tough time of it :hug: id hate to have that many internals, but glad you and ruby and both okay and shes such a cutie :) xx

congratulations..she is so beautiful and u made me cry with your story :hug:

ooo congrats hunny, shes gorgeous!!!!!!!! :D

how are you healing up?

Congratulations!!

She is beautiful.

I love that last piccy!!

Zoe, great to read your story!!

The spinal block sounds similar to the epidural, that made me shake really violently, Rich kept asking if I was cold but I wasnt at all!

Glad it all turned out ok and little Ruby arrived safely, Lee looks ever the proud father and as for Ruby she is just a stunning little princess, so pleased you got your little girl :cheer:

Congratulations zoe and welcome to the world little ruby! -xxx-

Thanks all!

Been a bit poorly last few days, have a nasty infection in my wound, had felt like poo over weekend, and then the wound started leaking fluid sunday night :shock: Very frightening, went to hozzie and they gave me a strong course of anti biotics. Starting to feel a bit more normal again, but it has really knocked me for six. Luckily Lee is a gem, he is doing night feeds so I can rest.

Will post more piccies soon, she is chnaging every day!!

xxxxx

zoe c said:
Thanks all!

Been a bit poorly last few days, have a nasty infection in my wound, had felt like poo over weekend, and then the wound started leaking fluid sunday night :shock: Very frightening, went to hozzie and they gave me a strong course of anti biotics. Starting to feel a bit more normal again, but it has really knocked me for six. Luckily Lee is a gem, he is doing night feeds so I can rest.

Will post more piccies soon, she is chnaging every day!!

xxxxx

Hope you on the mend now babe, sounded nasty, its good Lee is supporting you though so that you can get some shut eye!

I know what you mean about them changing every day its scary!

congratulations what a beautiful name and little girl

Congratulations Zoe and welcome Ruby!!! :cheer: She is absolutely gorgeous. Hope you are on the mend and enjoying being a mummy :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back