It's a...

melhoney

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

had my scan on Wednesday and found out we are having a little ...girl :) a little girl who can't stop moving! we started the scan with her head up and feet down, and she was the other way round at the end of it! :D
And she seems to sleep in the same position as me, which is so funny! lol

I kind of expected she would be a girl because that's what it seemed like 5 weeks ago :)

We have chosen the name Maheen, it has to start with a M and be a muslim name.(don't ask me why the M, it's a very long story!!!!)

I feel so much happier to be able to call her "she", or "Maheen"!!!
And I am VERY excited as well, which is strange because I kind of thought I would prefer a little boy, but now that I know it's a girl, it doesn't actually matter!

Hope you are all fine,
Lots of love,

Mel xx

Congratulations Mel!

I really wanted to find out the sex of our baby but as my hb didn't I agreed not to - I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it to myself if they just told me!

Lucy
22 + 3

:D :D :D :D CONGRATULATIONS MEL, THAT'S LOVELY NEWS :D :D

Congratulations Mel that's brilliant news. I'm having a girl too and I'm very excited. We haven't named her yet though. Need more research! :D

Congrats!!! :D That's wonderful news!!! If ya don't mind me asking what has your peanut's heart rate been???

xoxo Ree

thanks everyone! :D

Even if I can hardly walk due to my sciatic and back pains, I feel soooooooo happy! My tummy is bigger now, and I have felt my little girl quite a lot on Saturday! :D :D :D

And we have finally found someone to come and sand the floor of the nursery!!! youpiiiiiiiiii I am gonna be able to set up things once it's done, have been waiting or this for ages!!!

I agree Sami, I love the name we have chosen, oh dear, I must sound really pretentious!!!! I am not, believe me, I am just HAPPY!!!!!!!
will post more tummy pics next weekend!

Have a nice week, everyone!
take care,
Mel xx

Yeahhh...welcome to the baby girlie club!!!!!!!
Lovely name too. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back