IT'S A GIRL!!

Kim

Reaction score
Well after my scan yesterday I am please to announced that we are expecting a little girl. All seems well and we are really happy :D

She was asleep most of the time and in an awkward position so after a trip to the toilet and a bit of wriggling and jumping, she moved enough for him to do the measurements. I think all the jumping around might ghave been a bit much cos she got hiccups, bless her!!

I'm so happy, I secretly wanted a girl :wink:

scan25aug05.jpg

Thanks Amber, I hope she is as cute as Ava, I love that dress she is wearing on the picture on 'announce your new arrival', its so sweet!!

awwwww yay! there are sooo many pretty girls clothes out there!

I still feel like i'm having a girl but i'll find out in oct!

Did they say they were pretty sure? or did they tell you not to buy stuff just incase? x

congrats on your baby girl news
now u can go pink crazy lol

Congratulations!

I'm jealous of your pic, I only got one of her face (skull)....would've liked a full length one :D

Thanks Amber, although I only got 2 pics which were nearly the same, but they were free so can't complain.

He was positive it was a girl, he said he thought it was and I said how sure and he said 85% so I said look again, I want you to be certain, so he looked again and even showed me how they tell and I could see she is definately a girl!! He said he was sure after checking again so that's good enough for me!!

Congratulations Kim - the scan is excellent!

Have you decided on names yet?

LBxx

We've decided to wait til she's born before deciding on names as we can't agree and it will be a nice surprise as to what we name her, for us and everyone else lol. I am thinking all the time though, so any suggestions welcome!!

Hello,

I am pleased to say that i am expecting a little girl.. I am currently nearly 6 months pregnant..She does not really move round much but can kick at night... I'm so excited. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back