We had our 20wk scan!!! & it's a....!!!!

ree77

Reaction score
It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had our scan today and those little legs were closed the entire time until the end, when she showed the world what she was!!! My hubby was over joyed, as he was wanting a little girl. Now our family will be even 3 boys and 3 girls!!

xoxo Ree

Aww congratulations!! I wish our baby had uncrossed its legs, baby refused to and we were told they could not tell what it is. Ho hum, we wait until d-day.

Well this week started off wonderfully!!! Only for it to go down hill the next day!! My DH was scheduled to have back surgery and he went in to have pre certification done for medical clearance and they did an EKG which came back with an abnormality we were sent to a cardiologist immediatey where they did another one and the second was worse then the first. They no way to having surgery and that he needed to go in hospital and have a cardiac catheridization done. When they went in and did that they found an artery that was more then 70% clogged and he then had to have angioplasty which is a balloon that is put in to unclog it and then put a stent in!! DH is only 45 and every person kept asking why are here you are way to young!! I have been a nervous reck all week!! Chris is doing well now he is resting, but this was one of the scariest thing I have gone through, and he has been trying to keep me calm and not stressing out but it should've been the other way around. There is a 17yr difference him and I. I have never had an issue with our ages but this week it really showed, all I could think about is him not seeing his baby being born. Thank god that will no longer be an issue, but this sure as been eye opener that I will never take this man or what we have for granted. In the blink of an eye our world was flipped upside down and now we have been given a gift from the man upstairs and now we have another chance at life and boy has this been life altering.

Sorry to go on, but I needed to let that out!

xoxo Ree

I am so sorry what you and you DH have been through this week!! It sounds absolutely terrifying hun :(

Glad you got to find out little one was a girl - bet you are really pleased.

Wishing you and you DH well xx

Hi Ree

What an awful shock. Hope you're ok and that dh feels better soon!

Take care
Louise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back