Had my scan ... it's a .....

Imi-Maddie's-Mum

Reaction score
:dance: :dance: :dance: IT'S A GIRL :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hellooooooo well ... all is well we think and im having a baby girl!!

Have to go back for a re-scan as she wouldn't move and we couldn't see her spine ... but she thinks everything is alright, my lil girl is just stubborn like her mummy lol!!

Really happy now :D :D :D hope your scan went well anna ... let us know soon!!

Love Imi+Maddie
xxx

Thats excellent! Congrats so much to look forward to all those pretty things to buy!!!

:D CONGRATS on the news of your daughter!!

That's both of us now expecting little girls

I wonder what Anna Marie's having......

Girl rush!!!!! :shock: :D :clap: :dance:

awww congrats, did greg not go with u in the end if not good on ya girl, i take it she is a maddie, loverly name B has a friend called maddie :D :D
so happy it went well u deserve it and u get a chance to see maddie again in the re scan sure all that will be fine :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

congrats hun dont worry about the rescan i had to have one as they couldnt see spine and heart properly had to go back 2 weeks later and all was well its surprising how much they grow in just 2 weeks xxxx

Thats fantastic news, after everything you've been through lately you deserved some good news!!

Looks like its catching too - found out last week we're having a girl too, so thats 3 of us now!!

Huge congrats Imi & Sam :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:D

Oh Wow Imi that's lovely news :dance: :dance: You can get organised now buying girlie things :clap:

Xxx

wooo hoooo a lil girly, i lurve lil girls

Hi

congradulations hun you'll have so much fun shopping i know i did before she was born and now lol.
So happy for you .
Katrina xxxxx :D

Yey!!!!! Congrats Imogen!!!!!!

Lots of girls recently....... Things are looking good for me having my boy!! Keep everything crossed for the 20th April for me!!!

How are you doing hun????

Hey congrats! some thing to keep things looking good in your world!
Love the name maddie

Definitely catching... I am having a Bodette too!!!!!! :dance: :dance:

Imi glad all went well for you yesterday.. god its nerve-racking isn't it!! luckily our sonographer talked all the way through so no time to worry.. and all was positive news so very relieved.. and its a girl.. a mini me.. god help the world!!!!

Imi how are things with you.. and Greg?
Hope you are fine and feeling excited now you know all is well..

p.s the name Maddie is fab!! x

It's better ... he came to the scan with me yesterday and we where ok with each other .... couldn't let him not come in the end ... after all it is still his baby.

:dance: :dance: :dance: Im so EXCITED!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Went shopping this morning (With greg) ... and brought 2 girly out fits ... they where sooooooooo cute!!! She's got a tiny pair of sandles to wear too lol !!

Im getting on better ... just waiting for my housing thing to get sorted, it's amazing how less stressed i feel ... it's fab!!!

Maddie been kicking away at me and has no got into the habbit of keeping me awake at night ... can't wait to see her again on screen at my re-scan on the 25th lol!!

Finding sitting down harder and i can't slouch :shakehead: it hurts my bump ... not impressed!!!

Have you found any names yet anna??? and im glad your going to start to relax!! i hope it stays that way too!!!

Tankett ... you talking to me yet hunnie ?? :wink: i think it would be kinda fun for all of us to have girls ... be rather funny lol, or are you wanting a boy in all this girl mainia?? lmao!!

Have a good weekend dudetts!!

Luvs Imi+Maddie
xxx

Hi Imi, I just sneaked a peep into this forum as I will be moving over next week. Sorry about the troubles you have been having but a huge CONGRATS on having a baby girl! That's so exciting! I've been looking around the shops and the girls clothes are adorable! Happy shopping!

soo happy imi... glad your scan went well and a little girl.... made up for you! glad you and greg are getting on better.... and that your feeling much more relaxed lately!

lovely name!

x

Thank you !!

The change in me is sooooooo noticeable!!! I think little un has noticed ... she seems to bounce around more :D

Im just focusing on my little girl and sod everything else ... she's the most important !!

I must say though ... i haven't been this relaxed my entire pregnancy, so i just hope the rest goes smoothly, you know what they say "happy mummy, Happy baby!"

xxx

Hey Imi,

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit brighter. You're right tho. you've got your daughter to focus on now & everything else (and everyone!) can sod off and wait. How are things with your & Greg now? How are you finding things?

Thinking of you.

Nicki.x

Mmmmm things arn't great as you can imagine ..

The Ex mil has been a complete nightmare .... not my concern anymore, as long as she stays away from me and my daughter i don't care... she's caused me enough problems!

Greg having a time of it so i hear, but maybe he will get how hard things were for me, he's had 2 weeks of it, i had 20!!!

Im feeling better in myself and think im better off out of it! .. i love him i always will, he's the father of my child, but what happends in the future?? who knows!!

At the moment maddie is the important one, everything else can wait until she's here safe and sound!!

:D Thanks for asking tho nicki :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back