It's a .........

smess26

Reaction score
Boy!!!!! I am so shocked! So thought it was a girl!!
Everythings fine and he is breech at the moment! But how exciting!!!
A boy now I need to sell all ks clothes and go shopping for boys!!

And a name??? Lol x x

Awww hun excellent news! Congratulations

I am glad everything is fine xxx

i think u shud call himmmm Cayden?! lol that randomly popped into my head :D lol congrats chick!!! :D xx

Lisa that's a lovely name!!!!!
I am so happy but still very much shocked!!! Lol!!! X x

Congratulations! Got mine on Friday and really have no idea what I'm carrying so will be lovely just to know for sure (if baby plays the game!) xxx Glad it all went well for you x

congrats on your little boy, you like me i was so convinced i was having a girl i found out last week it was a boy and still shocked i think it will take til he's born lol

Mum of many I am scared of the bits I think girls are easy boys bits slightly scary maybe cos I am use to girlys but also scared of being wee-ed on!! Lol!!!
X xx

believe me i have got 3 boys and 2 girls and give me the boys any day, but nice to have 2 girls for when they older. boys tend to wee in their own faces lol we have had so many laughs with the boys doing that, girls tend to wee on you more than boys, cause boys fly and you can just cover with a cotton wool ball, plus when they poo boys are easier to clean than girls cause everything on the outside if you know what i mean. boys when they little tend to want you more than the girls aswell, so look forward to your little boy, they are great.

Congrats on your blue bump x x

Congrats on your wee boy! So exciting!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back