I'm having a ..............

Sophie1102

Reaction score
BOY!!!!

Everything is fine with the baby and she showed us his bits, so there is no mistaking that it's a boy. Went straight into town and bought lots of blue clothes.

I'll put pics on later x x x x

congrats!!! I found out yesterday that I was having a boy and like you immediately went out and bought lots of blue stuff - boys clothes are so cute!!!

Yeah Taylor, thats what mt OH wants but I have a few friends who have that as a surname so I'm not totally convinced?!?!?!

congrats hun
hubby not happy that my "bump twin" is having a boy
he really wants us to have a girl :)
manda xx

in 9 days lol
i just no its going to be a boy now :)
im not bothered aslong as its all there no extra legs or anything :)
we will see if there is any truth in bumps being the same carry the same sex though :)
manda xx

Yeah Manda, it really will be an old wives tale if we are having different sexes!!!!!

I didn't think that PGH told you the sex? Im local to you and although im having all my scans at RBH im having bump at PGH. Maybe if i have bump early i might meet you in there!

Thanks everyone x x :hug:

Tots - They changed their policy on 1st September this year so thats how I found out :dance:

I'm having my baby at home, I had my second at home and it was really good, I'm actually looking forward to having it now!! Where abouts are you from then Tots??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back