its a boy

Zor-El

Reaction score
had my scan today its a boy hes got a huge head :oops: not looking forward to that lol when i manage to fix the scanner will post piccy :D :D

Ohh! I am so happy for you.... I wish my baby was here now, I have so much love for my baby its unreal! I had a scan today and It was so clera it was unreal... all is well! I could see the heart, stomach, spine and the legs were crossed as if my baby was lying on a sun lounger! So cute..... I can't wait till I have my 20wk scan xx

So do you have any names picked out then?

Congratulations ...don't worry about the head, it might even out later on in pregnancy (just be highly intelligent that's all) :wink:

Kieren

thanx everyone names that we both agree on at the moment are

dylan
ethan

but i would really like his name to be reece tyler :D

Zor-El you have short listed the same names as me! although my OH has since decided against Dylan, and we have now included Noah and Finlay.

Congrats! did you have any 'mums intuition' before hand and if so was it right?

no i didnt but i think i was to set on having a girl lol but im very happy and we have now decided on his name although we will probably change again lol hes going to be called Ethan george adrian :D
george is my oh grandad and adrian is my dad so i think it goes ok we are not to sure whether or not to change the middles names around what do you think? :D

Your freeking me out now as we are having George as a Middle name as its my grandads name and he died last year. Plus it was my OH's grandads name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back