iteddy

Discussion in 'Discounts, Deals & Freebies' started by kellie80, Dec 17, 2007.

1. kellie80

kellie80 Well-Known Member

There selling the iteddy half price in Argos, was £60 now £30. Aimee got one for her 2nd birthday and its brilliant. Really useful to if you have to wait somewhere and you want to keep toddler quiet :D It has really good memory and we have put loads of 'lazy town' and 'peppa pig' on it!

2. paradysso

paradysso Well-Known Member

omg!!!!! why didnt i see this before i brought all alanas presents :cry: it looks soooooo good

3. foxymum

foxymum Well-Known Member

yeh i saw it was half price in Argos, was tempted to get one for Louie, is Louie too young for one? 15 mths?
    :hug:

4. Eblinx

Eblinx Well-Known Member

I would say get one anyway and put it to one side, they are exclusive to argos (so my boss tells me) so i dont know when they will be on offer again!

5. kellie80

I would say 15 months is ok. They are so easy to use :D and stand up to pretty much anything. Theres a lock button on it too so you can put something on for them and lock it so it doesn't matter if they mess with the buttons.

6. Eblinx

Eblinx Well-Known Member

I have reserved one today! I will just put deal or no deal on it and im sorted, for some reason damon loves it and hes always stood up by the telly watching when its on! hahaha.

7. mummykay

mummykay Well-Known Member

oooh iv just reserved 1 for Jam, im soooooooooo excited haha!!! :oops: :lol:

8. lozzi

lozzi Well-Known Member

I bought one for bam too :D

9. Eblinx

Eblinx Well-Known Member

you got one for bam but according to your picture she has to look at it while it sits in the box :shakehead: :shakehead:

10. Guadagnia

Guadagnia Well-Known Member

Half Price ??

Can anybody send me the link for this because ive checked and it still says its £59.99

Thanks
    Guadagnia

11. kellie80

Its gone back up to full price now. It was half price for at least 2 weeks though.

12. mdsremos

mdsremos Well-Known Member

What an absolute fluke yesterday that our Northwich store left the £29.99 label on the shelf so although it went through the till as £59.99 she had to reduce the price :dance: :dance: :dance:
    Just put loads of CBeebies theme tunes on Charlie's although struggling to put video on it as all the DVD's we have are copywrited??????

13. kellie80

We had to download them of the internet.

14. Dee1985

Dee1985 Well-Known Member

i didnt like the idea of these at first but just had a look into them they look fab would be great going on the bus dior would watch all her fav things on it!!!!
    any one know what the battery life if long? how long it needs to be charged for and how long it lasts?
    argos are full price again anywhere else selling them cheap????

15. kellie80

I can't remember what it says in the book about the battery life but I found after a full charge which takes about 3 hours after the initial 1st couple of charges it last for at least 4 hours of playing. Aimee will only have hers on for half hour at a time cos we only use it when we are going to go some where when shes going to get bored.