Grr at Huggies

maybebaby

Reaction score
I've been trying different nappies recently (only been paying £2.50 a pack because the shop down the road is shutting down and selling off everything half price :dance: ).

I'm really really not impressed with Huggies! They're supposed to guarantee to keep baby dry for 12 hours. Austin has his last nappy change at 8:30pm and it gets changed again when he wakes up at 7am. He's almost always a bit damp in the morning with Huggies, and they always leave little gel crystals all over his bum. I've ended up throwing half the pack away!

I don't know if anyone else has found anything similar but I'm really not impressed.

I have always used huggies and have never had any problems with them :?

Ooooh, I love Huggies! I've always found them to be really good :D

I love the elastic bit at the back of huggies but I prefer how pampers active fit keep Brody drier than huggies!

Pampers active fit only seem to bulk up with wetness at the front but huggies seem wet all the way round if you know what I mean?! :think:

Yeah, ive noticed the beads of gel when I used huggies (use cloth nappies mostly except when we go out) and sometimes jakes clothes are damp where its seeped thru the nappy...

i dont like huggies they smell funny and lillie leaked couple of times to pampas all the way for me x

I love huggies!! I find them much better than Pampers, I always think pampers have a short back.

Asdas own ones are awful, they leave the crystals all over Arianna's bottom and even inside her vest :roll:

I've used a few different types of nappies of the years and althought I've tried Huggies with all 3 of mine, I never got on with them and much prefer Pampers.

Not that I know yet, but I heard Tesco's own ones are very good.

leckershell said:
Not that I know yet, but I heard Tesco's own ones are very good.

I've bought Pampers and Huggies ready for baby's arrival using the Tesco 1/3rd off promotion. But like leckershell says, I've seen a few good reviews for Tesco's own brand nappies.

I've used Tesco nappies since Austin was born, they were fantastic up until recently when I've noticed they often leak out the leg or up the back if he has a big poo. I'm experimrnting with different ones at the moment but I'd say definitely go with Tesco for a newborn.

i dont like huggies i find that when they fill up with wee they go hard, where are pampers just go full but soft
and i get the gel thing with nappies that are left onn to long too
my 2 would never go the night with 1 nappy on they have a nappy on at 7pm thenn at 11pm when i go to bed they are buldging so they get changed again annd at 7am i nneed to change them again but they do drink about 7pints of water a day :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back