Pumpkin Patch sale

Sherlock

Reaction score
They have up tp 60% off on their winter range atm :D

I just ordered a heap of stuff for next winter. Some great sweaters and tops for less than half price. I always stock up for the following year and find their sale prices better than Next and others similar in price and quality.

Loads left in stock up to age 5 and lots of baby and toddler stuff. Plus older kids range too.

http://www.pumpkinpatch.co.uk/dept.cfm?node=100

I should call Hayden the pumpkin patch kid as im always buying from there!!

Love it!

Thanks for posting this Sherlock - I love the look of their stuff on other people's children, but have never bought any.

I only hope the sale is still on after I get paid!

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
Thanks for posting this Sherlock - I love the look of their stuff on other people's children, but have never bought any.

I only hope the sale is still on after I get paid!

Valentine Xxx

The thing I like about their clothes is the sizing. No 6-9 and 9-12 months, just a nice fit 6-12 months, so saving money rather than having to buy two sizes, I only get one :D The tops are a bit on the big side to start but Galen always grows into them well.

Plus I always find the quality good. I buy mostly in the sale though, not when full price.

Sherlock said:
They have up tp 60% off on their winter range atm :D

I just ordered a heap of stuff for next winter. Some great sweaters and tops for less than half price. I always stock up for the following year and find their sale prices better than Next and others similar in price and quality.

Loads left in stock up to age 5 and lots of baby and toddler stuff. Plus older kids range too.

http://www.pumpkinpatch.co.uk/dept.cfm?node=100

I did this when Boots Mini Mode had their summer sale on clothes I bought all 1- 1&1/2 year old stuff cause Maia will be 1 in May at the start of the summer. Little did I know that she's still going to be in 3-6 month old clothes at 7 month old. No idea when she will fit into the stuff I bought :lol: probably next winter :lol:

So I've learned my lesson and only buying clothes when I know she will fit into them.

Charlie:-) said:
I did this when Boots Mini Mode had their summer sale on clothes I bought all 1- 1&1/2 year old stuff cause Maia will be 1 in May at the start of the summer. Little did I know that she's still going to be in 3-6 month old clothes at 7 month old. No idea when she will fit into the stuff I bought :lol: probably next winter :lol:

So I've learned my lesson and only buying clothes when I know she will fit into them.

I totally understand this statement - buying far in advance hasn't bitten me on the bum yet, but I was eyeing up these beautiful pink 3 year old fitted wool winter coats (half price) the other day, then remembering my friend's 2 1/2 year old who INSISTED on choosing her own clothes from the wardrobe and having a huge period when she HATED pink!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back