Bloody Morrisons!!

hennaly

Reaction score
They have baby flyers at the moment advertising Tommee tippee pack of 3 bottle for half price, £4 something instead of nearly a tenner, anyway we went to our local one and they said they arnt big enough to stock them but the one in town will have them so we travel the 10 miles to town to see the label on the shelf where they should be is empty, it is advetising them on the shelf and gives the apperance that they were there at the offer price but when i asked i was told they didnt have tem and cant get them, surely this is false advertising which is illegal :x , im going to write to head office as it really annoyed me that they had made it look like they had been selling them and were going to be.

we had the same thing, went to 3 morrisons in the end. Contact trading standards, we've complained they shouldnt advertise something so heavily when they obviously didnt have hardly any.

Bit crap.

What you spent in fuel and time you'd have been just as well to buy them at full price from someplace with them in stock.

Sherlock said:
Bit crap.

What you spent in fuel and time you'd have been just as well to buy them at full price from someplace with them in stock.
yep, the only thing was we wanted to go to babies are us anyway which is at the same place but we would have left that trip to another time if we wernt going to morrisons :x

Boots have them on offer at the moment too though there is only £2 off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back