Itchy rashey feet

calphurnia7

Reaction score
Hello, I am not even sure if it is pregnancy related. I moved to a new furnished flat, with a bed there, ever since when I sleep at night i get itchy rashey feet iwth bumps. OH checked and said that the bed seemed clean, steam cleaned it washed all the sheets but ti still happens every night and I am not getting proper sleep anymore but he still insists that I am a hypochondriac. Can anyone shed any light on this condition or problem?

Never come across anything like this! Maybe a trip to ur doc may help x

ut oh if noone has this I definately need to see the doctor lol.

I had this and on my hands, I was tested for obstetric choleastasis, my first results said I had it then they re tested and it had gone.

Have you increased your dairy intake recently?

I would definately speak to your midwife not your doctor, they tend to know more what your talking about, you could just have itchy feet though......

Xxxx

I was going to mention OC, I would definately get it checked out just in case. Itchy palms or feet can be an indication x

Hi, defo get tested for OC there is a sticky thread at the top of this forum. I got tested for it yesterday and should get my results back today.xx

I had this funnily enough when I moved into a flat a couple years ago, steam cleaned everything, did my makeup on the floor in the mornings - Turned out the previous occupant had a cat riddled with fleas and even if you get an exterminator in, they can reproduce 30 days later....

Since moving out of there ages ago obviously, I been fine!

Could well be OC hun, best to get checked asap. Let us know how you get on :) x x

I bet it's fleas but I've written down that funny OC word just in case, I thought it was bed bugs but we had a magnifying glass out in every nook and cranny and nothing. Maybe I shouldnt' rent furnished LOL It's onyl when I get in bed

I doubt it will be fleas or bed bugs if you've steam cleaned the bed and washed the bedding. I think you need to get it checked out. It's probably just a coincidence that it's happened just as you've moved house x

Thanks guys the midwife took the bloods for the OC test so we'll see what she says if not I got the doctor Monday morning, I will solve these itchy feet and not wake up at 2am YAY

Put lots of moisturiser on in the meantime x

Okay, it seems to be getting ebtter and I had the OC blood test taken. So it's just a power of elimination.

Aqueous cream might help the itch x

I found out a week or two ago at work that aqueous cream isn't recommended as much anymore, as it has soap or something similair in it which can irritate your skin as it sits on it. It's fine to use as a soap substitute though. x

Ok i've kinda just protected it with socks and left it still looks like red bumps like mosquito bites but my OH is not being bitten.

Hmh... That's strange. You would think if it was bites, your OH would get them too!cx

Not necessarily...
When I was getting bitten on my feet by fleas they loved me!
My ex OH never had one bite and we obviously shared a room/bed...

Might be puppp a preg rash. Not dangerous but v itchy!!! I had it. Xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back