Itchy legs

Hey Jo & Emma, :wave:

The doc said she would be in touch whe the reults are in but if I haven't heard from them by tomorrow afternoon then I am to give them a ring.

I will keep you posted

Thnaks :hug: :hug:

Hiya,

Just to let you know my blood test came back & everything is normal so its not OC. :D, I must just be a manky cow :rotfl: :rotfl:

Its such a relief I was quite worried about it.

Thanks everyone for your help :hug: :hug:

laura-82 said:
UPDATE ..............

Just got back from the doctors, she said that because every inch of my body isn't itching (its mainly my arms & legs) then she doubts its OH but I am going for blood tests tomorrow just to make sure.

She has prescribed me piriton & a massive tub of Diprobase to try & soothe it.

Thanks again everyone, :hug: hopefully I'm just worrying about nothing but its best to get it checked out.

that's exactly what my midwife prescribed me yesterday when i went for my blood test. results will be in friday morning.

laetitia85 said:
that's exactly what my midwife prescribed me yesterday when i went for my blood test. results will be in friday morning.

Hey hun,

the cream & tablets seem to of eased my itching so hopefully they will work for you (& the tablets help you get a good nights sleep too :dance: )

Try not to worry to much about the blood test, mine came back as normal, so fingers crossed.

Good luck & let us know how you get on :hug: :hug:

laura-82 said:
laetitia85 said:

Hey hun,

the cream & tablets seem to of eased my itching so hopefully they will work for you (& the tablets help you get a good nights sleep too :dance: )

Try not to worry to much about the blood test, mine came back as normal, so fingers crossed.

Good luck & let us know how you get on :hug: :hug:

i've started using the cream and it's brilliant but i'm scared of taking the tablets :oops:
i hate the idea of taking tablets during pregnancy, even though i know deep down that there is no harm :? i think it's all in my head

I know I didn't really fancy taking the tablets either but the Doctor assured me they were safe to take. :hug:

Hey Laura, thats great news.... :D

What a relief for you both :hug:

emma28 said:
Hey Laura, thats great news.... :D

What a relief for you both :hug:

Thanks Emma,

You don't have to put up with me panicing now :cheer:

laura-82 said:
Hiya,

Just to let you know my blood test came back & everything is normal so its not OC. :D, I must just be a manky cow :rotfl: :rotfl:

Its such a relief I was quite worried about it.

Thanks everyone for your help :hug: :hug:

Oh thats great stuff hun, i am so please for you :hug:
:rotfl: @ "manky cow!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90