itchy boobs

mummy2b19

Reaction score
for the last 3/4 weeks my boobs have been really itchy i put this down to the skin streching as they are covered in strech marks but to be fair if they have grown its not even a whole cup size and the itching is getting stupid i keep scrathing until they are starting to bleed and i cant help my self nowhere else itches like my boobs do except my scalp which is starting to itch more and more but not hands and feet which is what i think your meant to watch out for. any ideas on what could be causing it or how to relive it??? xx

I went through this a while back. I sympathise with you hugely, it's agony after a while! Not sure what caused it, but I've found it's bee a lot better since making a point of exfoliating every time I shower and coating everything in a good body butter . When it was at it's worst, I was even rubbing good old Nivea cream in between showers cos it's nice & thick so gives a nice layer to soak in. Not sure what else to suggest.

Thank you so much for replying. I will certainly try that fingers crossed it works because its really awfull xx

No problem! Like I say, I know exactly how you feel and it is horrendous! Hope it works & you get some relief soon!

Boobs and bump have been soooooo itchy but really trying to resist as I was told scratching can cause stretchmarks

Last edited:
Yeah it can certanly aggrovate enough to cause stretchmarks. Again, gentle exfoliation & lots of thick body butter seem to do the trick for me. I use body shop products so they're nice and gentle on what is currently such delicate skin and not a stretchmark in sight and very minimal itching now, unless I get way too hot lol then I just walk round the house with my bump out to cool down hehe

deffo have cool baths and smother on any cream that you find soothing, it could be hormones, bloodflow or just the hot weather

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back