itchy belly!

ams25

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Sorry I've not been on much, PF hasn't been working on my phone boo :( but now its decided to start working again :) yay! I'm feeling pretty good, a lot less tired and also been going to aquanatal which I would recommend, its a good laugh and you sleep really well after it!

Anyway just wondered if anyone else has a REALLY itchy belly? I have and its driving me mad! I've heard it can mean bump is growing a bit more and the skin stretching... I hope so as I've not got much of a bump at all yet and still in my size 10 work pants (just!).

I've been trying so hard not to scratch as I've heard that breaks the skin and causes more stretchmarks but its sooooo hard, am desperate for a good old itch!

Anyone else? Xx

Yes!! I've had two weird rashes too one like raised red dots and the second looked like tiny red cracks all over my belly. It was so bad that my skin flaked and bled (sounds lovley) My MW said its an irritation caused by increased blood flow as the skin expands and that if it continued into Tri3 then she would take bloods to test for that liver complication pg ladies can get - but apparently its extremely rare, like 1 in a 1000 people get it.

The only thing that settles mine is E45 Intense Recovery cream. I slather myself in it morning noon and night as well as using normal E45, oil in my bath and Clarins body treatment oil in the mornings.

Warm baths make it so much worse and I limit the temp and time in the shower now too. I think a bath of ice cream would help, strawberry flavour and a massive spoon :rofl:

I find its worse when I'm tired, but its soooooooo annoying. oooo I'm itchy just talking about it Eeekkkk!

Hope yours eases really soon
xxx

buy the bio oil that's supposed to help but yeah i itch my stretch marks

yeah i had this in tri 2 now i got bump burn x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member