Itchy Belly Button?

Sarah7

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've noticed the last couple of days that on and off my belly button and the skin around it feels really itchy. It's not red or anything (apart from if I scratch too much) and it isn't constant. Is this a pregnancy thing?
Thank you :)

I cant say mine has been overly itchy tbh.. Although my skin in general has been!
If I stroke the top of my belly button, it makes me feel like I need a wee, so weird I know... x

My belly became really itchy last time with DD. Are you using coconut lotion or bio oil yet? That really helps :) x x

Your belly button making you need to pee is definitely strange lol.

I'm using that palmers cocoa stuff that smells like ready mixed cake powder. Started using that when I got itchy boobs. Maybe I should start using it a bit inside my bellybutton as well as the rest of my belly? Is it safe to put creams on the bit just inside your belly button?

Thank you! Don't want to end up with some raging cocoa poisoned bellybutton lol.

I havent had any itchiness, but I've heard that your skin can itch alot during pregnancy due to the skin stretching. I've been using cocoa butter religiously every day and taking baths alot, which is maybe why I havent felt any itching yet. Get the cocoa butter on, or bio oil !! xx

I've not taken any baths since I foudn out I was pregnant as people kept telling me they were bad and I'm terrified of having one that's too hot for the baby...
Think I might up the cocoa lotion application though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back