Itchy!!!!!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Ok I know bumps get a bit itchy with the whole stretching of the skin etc.. But my bump, legs and arms are really itchy most of the day :( and after I've gently scratched my leg it gets tender in the muscle like a dead leg... Wtf??

I've had ichy feet like the top of feet. My bump Ickes most when in pregnancy tights.

i was sooo wanting to ask the same question! i feel like ive got fleas or something just constantly itching!!! bump, inside of legs, things and boobs are constantly itchy!! x

Last edited:
im itchy too! everywhere i go i stand there scratching at my bump asif ive got bloody fleas! which i hadent itched now as im covered in stretchmarks :(

I've been really itchy too!!! When it was just my stomach I didn't mind obviously but now the front of my shins are really itchy as well. Oh the joys of being pregnant!!! xx

Sooooooooooo annoying!! but relieved im not the only one!!

I dont think scratching gives you marks babe, the itching is a sign of them coming.. if ur gonna get them ur gonna get them unfortunately... dont blame yourself for scratching xx

I'm itchy too, if I forget to put lotion on I am itching all day! The lotion really seems to help me.

What lotion do u use?
im going to start using my palmers cocoa butter again..

hmm.. i was told dont itch them or theyll come out more.. knowing me i heard wrong! haha.. the stuff i use is working a treat tho.. i use mothercare bump & beyond smoothing out stretch mark cream! i could see a difference in days :D

Im not sure if scratching makes them worse or not.. all i know is its the skin underneath tearing under the stress of the skin stretching/hormones.. i suppose if you scratch vigerously then it can worsen them or make them redder.. but ive had very itchy bump in all my pregnancies and constantly scratched and i never had any.. (touch wood i dont now!) yet i didnt have an itchy butt and they are all over my ass lol!
I suppose its the same with everything else, everyones bodies are different..

I regularly smothered my bump in palmers with the girls.. maybe that helped? either way, if your gonna get them.. your gonna get them :(

My belly is really bad! I've scratched that much my stretch marks bleed! I just put LOADS of e45 cream on and it usually soothes the itch :)

Blimey! Maybe ease up on the scratching or cut your nails :lol:

e45 is good for that :)

I am itchy! Have been for a few weeks now, I already have a road map on my stomach, so a few more isnt gonna make a difference too me, however I have started using the Palmers Cocoa butter & I find it soothes it & takes the itch away :)

Love palmers :) used with my girls and my tummy has been mark free and its eased the itching :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back