Itchy belly! Grrr!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
These past couple of weeks my belly has been SO itchy!! its bugging the hell out of me! ive been using palmers cocoa butter to help with strechmarks and help elasticity in my skin, so im not sure if its just that, but i dont remember feeling this with Jaycee? :think: But every pregnancy is different! :roll:
Any ideas or advice??

Hey babe, :hug:

I can't speak on the belly but I have the itchiest bb's EVER!!!! :shock:

Driving me mad! Am also using Palmers Cocoa Butter (Got some bio oil today too!) and that does help, especially as the skin is going dry from the scratching!! Speaking of which........

Guess its par for the course eh?! Hope it doen't drive you too mad hun :hug:

Thanks hun, my bbs are just starting to itch lol! Bio oil is wicked for stretch marks too! I didnt use that til they got bad on my bum and after birth tho coz its quite expensive! I used small drops in the bath too

ooooh - thats a good idea - i fancy a nice bath now!

I haven't got any stretch marks yet - but I'm sure they'll be here before I know it :lol: It is quite expensive, will save it really until my cocoa butter runs out, won mine on ebay but was still £6.00 for 60ml!! :shock: Got my cocoa butter on offer at superdrug for £1.95 for a bottle thats prob 100ml or more - think I'll be getting another bottle of that too!

Yeah thats the best thing hun, stock up on cocoa butter coz it helps ur skin go beck to normal after. i mainly put it on my belly throughout my pregnancy with Jaycee and i had NO stretch marks or saggy skin or anything afterwards! Was back to normal, noone thought id had a kid lol! Unless they saw my bum :oops: and boobs :oops: smothered in red and purple marks, wish id used more cocoa butter there! I am already smothering myself in it after finding a teeny one on my tum :shock:

Oh my! Well if it comes with a good recommendation then I will be sure to keep on slathering it on!! :cheer: Hope your little stretch mark is a loner!! :pray: :hug:

I found that is was once I started using bio oil, whilst preggers last time that my tum started itching like mad, so I stoped using it and the itching went. I know someone who was the same. It was fine to use once I had had bub. I think its cause while my ump was growing it was stoping it from breathing or something and iritatted the hell out of it.
So it might be worth laying off the coco butter for a week and see if the itching goes away.

Emmylou said:
Oh my! Well if it comes with a good recommendation then I will be sure to keep on slathering it on!! :cheer: Hope your little stretch mark is a loner!! :pray: :hug:
Thanks hun, so do i!
Cat i tried leaving it off a week but still itchy, prob just stretching skin itches lol

Haha its funny how im posting about the same thing 4 years on :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back