It happened so quickly!!!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your speedy BFP!

Hi,
I am new to this site need some advise!!
I am 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow 23.03.2011 yay,know saound silly question when do i need to see the doctor was going to wait till next week, internet advice suggests bit early at mo??!!
Many Thanks

Last edited:
Hello whirley, I will be 5 weeks tomorrow too:) I went to doctor last tuesday, one day before my missed period as all test I've done were positive ( from 6d before AF till 1day before AF). He didn't say that it was early ( He didn't even do the blood test to conform my pregnancy i just showed him my clearblue digital test i've done that morning. He didn't see the reason to do another test).
Before i went to doctors i've read that you can go to doctors as soon as you get your positive results.
And that's what i did.:))) So I would say go for it!!!

Thanks for that will make an appointment!!! Good luck maybe we will cross paths for more advise in the future seeing as your same time as me!!!

Congratulations hun,wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)
xxx

Congratulations to you, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months X

Glad you like the forum - the ladies are all lovely on here , your right, it really is like an extended family and soo nice to talk to , as other halfs really don't want to talk babies for 9 months X

Thank you JJmum.
Yes, it's nice to talk to other ladies going through the same experience. Men only can guess what are you going through but women really understand.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back