It happened so quickly!!!

graci9

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I'm quite new in this forum as i came here only 2 weeks ago...I like this forum as all of you ladies are so nice here, it nearly feels like one big family.:)))
I'd like to be a part of your experience and to share mine with you.

I was nicely surprised when i got my BFP 6 before AF this month. I'm 33 years old and i thought it would take a while for me to get pregnant (it is my first pregnancy). But it happened straight away, the very first month....
Even before getting BFP I felt lots of cramps every day, my breasts were tender, weird feeling in my stomach, headaches and more frequent trips to the loo...I thought how can I feel all of that now in such an early days. I never felt anything like this after ovulation, it used to be or tender breasts or achy stomach and that's it. The day I decided to test myself i had a big headache even paracetamol didn't help and that what really made me think that i might be PG...

I'm so so happy and wanted to share my good news with all of you who're going through the same things as me.:))):)

Has anyone of you had similar experience?

The best wishes to all of you!:wave:

Congratulations hunny, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months x x

congratulations darling :hugs:

heres to a happy and healthy 9 months! x x x

Thank you Mummy2Adam, thank you smokey 08, than you Cherrybinky! Happy pregnancies to you all too!!!!

Cherrybinky, seems like we've experienced very similar things and we are going very close with the dates too!!! I'm 4 + 5 at the moment.:)))

Oh were at the same stage then :) We may end up bump buddies lol
I have my first Drs appointment on Weds x

I've been at the doctors last tuesday. They decided not to do the blood test as i showed them clearblue digital test that i've done the morning i went to them. Now I'm waiting for the letter from hospital ( the hospital i chose to go to) and i rally hope they will accept me, if not will have to go to hospital next to me...
The very best of luck with your appointment!!!

Hi graci, many congratulations, so happy for you! :bunny: :bunny:

Also, we're similar ages and it makes me feel more optimistic to hear you caught right away :)

xx

Congrats :) Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Thank you, thank you, thank you ladies!!!

Happy and healthy 9 month gor you too ( for the ones expecting already) and the very best of luck for the one TTC :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back