Isn't it a miracle?

Mamafy

Reaction score
I'm sat here and little one is proper kicking me today and I'm just thinking how much of a miracle this is :love:

Soppy thread but I don't care :lol:

It is!! I sit staring at Liv all the time thinking 'gosh you grew in my tummy and now your sitting on my lap' It all seems slightly surreal xx

Oh I know- I was just lying here thinking about how bubs could be here in 9 weeks- I just can't believe how amazing the whole process is.

:love: im slightly nervous about accually havin him here with me tho.. :love:

iv had one of those moments today as my saggy booby was bouncing as baby was kicking my rib under it [yes they resemble cow undders lol] was really funny but made me proper happy

I really hope that this time I will get to the stage where I can feel baby kicking, must be a marvolous feeling

Its the best feeling in the world to know that your baby is actually inside you and you are supporting that little life :love: x

I was laying there the other night after the about 5th time i had got up i laid back down OH put his arm over my bump and baby started kicking it and i couldn't help but smile and think wow were already a little family!!!!

I know find myself wondering what baby will look like and what sex it is!!!! The next 9 weeks till my due date i think will fly by!!!!

great isnt it im going to miss my bump and my kicks once he is actually here :(

I'm the same adele! I'm gonna miss my bump :( little man's been kicking non stop today and I love it!! Can't believe we're all gonna have our babies soon x x

You bunch of soppy Mooo's :rofl:

Nah, it is amazing how us women folk can produce these little miracles. They are worth every stretch mark, saggy flap of skin and cow udder boobs xx

at least we can blame the soppyness on the hormones!!! My OH said i have started to resemble a blimp any other time i would have hit him but i couldnt help but laugh!!

ahhh lovely girls - can't wait for movement - to start bonding with baby , the best bit of pregnancy X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back